The group offers:
- Education seminars, workshops & study days
- State Branch Continuing Education Meetings
- Annual Conference held concurrently with the Australian Society of Head & Neck Surgeons (ASOHNS) around Australia
- Affiliate discount to participate in CPD courses held by ACN
- Sharing information through the groups Quarterly Newsletter “SCOPE”
- Networking opportunities through participation in local and national and international educational meetings
- Developing organisational skills through participation in State Branch Committees
- Opportunity to contribute and participate in the organisation of the group at
state or executive level.
- Voting rights for full financial members
- Sponsorship available for full financial members to present papers at the Annual Conference
- Support and/or assistance to publish in the group's regular eLink updates
- Ability to hold an Associated Membership to the Australian and New Zealand Head & Neck Society (ANZHNS)
- Affliliate membership rate for general membership with ACN
- Discounts on registration to educational sessions, annual conference, surgical scientific meeting and seminars.
- Scholarship opportunities to attend study days, courses, meetings, and conferences at both local, nationally and internationally
- Discount on all CPD courses via ACN
OHNNG sponsorship details
- Educational sponsorship as determined by the executive committee will be awarded by the committee to any full financial member toward ORL & HN education purposes upon receipt of proof of expenses incurred.
Proposal for educational endeavour including costing, length of course, and where education will be undertaken, shall be forwarded to the Executive committee prior to the endeavour.
- Sponsorship that OHNNG may consider is to pay costs incurred by attending an international or national conference for a full financial member, of a minimum of twenty four months.
- Application can be applied for only once in a three (3) year period.
- OHNNG would award the maximum of $1,500.00 for a national meeting and $3,000.00 for international meeting.
- Successful applicants must present a report of their event attendance as decreed by the executive – eg verbally at the following annual conference, exhibit a poster in addition to a written tour summary or the like.
- Failure to meet any of the requirements of the sponsorship would require the recipient to return all funds.
- Sponsorship to attend OHNNG national meeting can be applied for every two (2) years by a full financial member of a minimum of 24 months. Successful applicants must submit a written summary of the meeting for publication